2018 Craft / Goods / Service Vendor Booth:
$350 + GST/Service Fee + Camping
PRE-PAYMENT IS DUE UPON APPLICATION. PLEASE PAY HERE:
- Completed Online Vendor Application Form
- Pre-Payment of Vendor Fee online
- Damage Deposit of $100 Cash or Cheque mailed to KJES
- Signed copy of the KJEF Zero Waste Policy
This VENDOR BOOTH INFO PACKAGE constitutes an AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE with KJES
By submitting an application you agree to conform to all the conditions and acknowledge that the Damage Deposit is held as security, and can be forfeited for non-compliance.
Services Included & Additional Charges
- Admission for 1 staff persons for 3 days is included;
- all additional staff must purchase festival admission. Please contact Vendor Coordinator for details.
- 10’x10’ vending space;
- One 20 amp single outlet for electrical is included;
- $50/additional 20 amp single outlet; must be noted in application;
- Generators onsite are NOT permitted;
- Only CSA certified equipment allowed
- Please note: Camping is NOT included in Vendor Fee. Please purchase Camping Pass separately if required here: https://kaslojazzfest.tickit.ca/
Conditions & Vendor Requirements:
- $100 Damage Deposit will be held by KJES until after the event.
- Deposit can be cheque or cash. Cheques should be dated August 3rd, 2018;
- Cash will be returned or cheques destroyed by August 20th.
- Each booth shall have at least one 5lb (minimum) ABC fire extinguisher.
- Festival Hours of Operation: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00am – 11:00pm.
- Deadline for Application is June 15th, 2018. Completed applications will be notified of decision by this date.
- Payment of Fees is due upon Application. No Application is considered without pre-payment. Unsuccessful applications will be refunded by June 15th.
- No smoking in vending or food areas – note our Festival site is a non-smoking event.
- There is no refund of Vendor Fees for successful applicants after approval.
- VENDORS MUST CHECK IN WITH VENDOR COORDINATOR BEFORE GOING ON SITE OR SETTING UP.
- VENDORS MUST LOAD IN AT THEIR ASSIGNED TIME on Thursday August 2nd between 8AM TO 8PM
- Site locations for booths will be a standard 10-ft frontage by 10-ft deep, unless prior arrangements are made (additional fees apply).
- All booths MUST be set up and ready to go by 10:00am on Friday. No vehicles on site after 10pm Thursday. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Vendors are responsible for their own: camping, parking, shelters, tables, chairs and other required equipment/materials.
- Security Guidelines: Each Vendor is responsible for their products and possessions left on site. Vendors will not leave cash on site overnight. KJES does not provide overnight Vendor security; please discuss your needs with the Vendor Coordinator. It is strongly suggested that your booth be securely “locked” for overnight.
- VEHICLES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE SITE AFTER 10PM THURSDAY AUGUST 2ND
- Loading and unloading before and after the event is by arrangement with Vendor Coordinator.
- THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE ON FESTIVAL SITE OR KASLO BAY PARK ROAD. Vendors will have to park at their camp site or make alternate arrangements.
- Vendors are responsible for separating garbage, recycling and depositing waste at designated locations. Do not use on-site festival waste stations.
- Deadline for removal of all goods from site is Monday August 6th at 12PM.
- All vendors must be “Bear Aware” and keep booth and area secure, clean and free of attractants.
Our goal is to eliminate garbage going into landfills! We need your help!
The Kaslo Jazz Etc. Festival has created a Zero Waste Policy to facilitate a Green Festival! Please throughly read, print and sign the Policy and send it (with your deposit) to the KJEF by June 15th, 2018.
Link to Zero Waste Policy: https://kaslojazzfest.com/zero-waste-policy/
This zero waste policy is MANDATORY for all vendors at KJEF. Vendors are required to comply to all policy instructions clearly and thoroughly for the entirety of the festival.
Vendors who fail to comply with this Zero Waste Policy will lose their damage deposit and not be considered for future events.
- Sell items at the event in packaging that can be recycled or composted. Reduce use of disposables wherever possible.
- Please DO NOT sell items packaged in non-recyclable or non-compostable materials, for example: Polystyrene, Glass (for safety reasons), and Waxed cardboard. Recyclable plastic in our area are numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 & 7.
- Eliminate unnecessary waste items, over-packaging & products that are over-packaged. Reduce the use of plastic and plastic bags.
- Correctly sort and dispose of waste, recyclables, and composte at the event.
- Bring goods into the festival in cardboard or reusable boxes/containers.
The KJEF Thanks your for your cooperation!