2017 Craft and Goods Vendor Booth:
$235 + GST/Service Fee + Camping
PRE-PAYMENT IS DUE UPON APPLICATION. PLEASE PAY HERE:
- Completed Vendor Application Form online
- Pre-Payment of base Booth Fee online
- Damage Deposit Cheque mailed to KJES
This VENDOR BOOTH INFO PACKAGE constitutes an AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE with KJES
By submitting an application you agree to conform to all the conditions and acknowledge that the Damage Deposit is held as security, and can be forfeited for non-compliance.
Services Included & Additional Charges
- Admission for 1 staff persons for 3 days is included;
- all additional staff, must purchase festival admission.
- 10’x10’ vending space;
- One 20 amp single outlet for electrical is included;
- $50/additional 20 amp single outlet; must be noted in application;
- Generators onsite are NOT permitted;
- Only CSA certified equipment allowed
Conditions & Vendor Requirements:
- $100 “Damage Deposit” will be held by KJES until after event to ensure site is cleaned up;
- Vendor will supply a separate deposit check or cash, for $50, dated August 4, 2017;
- Cash returned or checks destroyed by August 20th – on verification that conditions are fulfilled as stated.
- Each booth shall have at least one minimum 5lb ABC fire extinguisher.
- Hours of Operation: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00am- 11:00pm.
- Deadline for Registration is July 15, 2017. Confirmation of acceptance will be within 7 days of application being received.
- Payment of Fees is due upon approval of Application. No Application is considered without pre-payment. Refunds will be returned with unapproved applications.
- No smoking in vending or food areas – note our festival site is a non-smoking event.
- There is no refund after acceptance to vend.
- VENDORS MUST CHECK IN WITH VENDOR COORDINATOR BEFORE GOING ON SITE OR SETTING UP.
- VENDORS MUST LOAD IN AT THEIR ASSIGNED TIME on Thursday August 3rd between 8AM TO 8PM
- Site locations for booths will be a standard 10-ft frontage by 10-ft deep, unless prior arrangements are made with the Vendor Coordinator (additional fees).
- All booths MUST be set up and ready to go by 10:00am on Friday. No vehicles on site after noon Friday. Absolutely no exceptions. The Kaslo Jazz Etc. Festival Vendor Coordinator will assign locations.
- Vendors are responsible for their own shelters, tables, chairs and other required equipment/materials.
- Security Guidelines: Each Vendor is responsible for their products and possessions left on site. Vendors will not leave cash on site overnight. KJES does not provide overnight security; please discuss your needs with the Vendor Coordinator. It is strongly suggested that your booth be securely “tarped” for overnight.
- VEHICLES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO REMAIN ON SITE, loading and unloading before and after the event is by arrangement with Vendor Coordinator.
- Vendors are responsible for separating garbage, compost, recycling and depositing at designated locations. Do not use on-site festival patron services.
- Deadline for removal of all goods from site is Monday at noon.
- All vendors must be “Bear Aware” and keep booth and area secure, clean and free of attractants.
We need your help to eliminate garbage from the festival. Sell products at the event in packaging that can be recycled or composted. Eliminate unnecessary waste items and over-packaging. Reduce the use of plastic bags, reuse plastic bags and ask customers if they really need a bag. Correctly sort and properly dispose of waste & recyclables at the event. Bring goods to the festival in reusable boxes/containers. Thank you for your cooperation.