2020 Craft/Goods/Service Vendor Booth
$380.00 including tax/fees
Please note: Camping is NOT included in Vendor Fee. Please purchase Camping Pass separately (if required) here: Camping and Accommodations Page
PRE-PAYMENT IS DUE UPON APPLICATION. PLEASE PAY HERE:
2020 Kaslo Jazz Etc. Festival Vendor Payment
- Completed Online Vendor Application Form
- Pre-Payment of Vendor Fee online
- Damage Deposit of $100.00 + non-refundable service fee paid online
This VENDOR BOOTH INFO PACKAGE constitutes an AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE with KJES
By submitting an application you agree to conform to all the conditions and acknowledge that the Damage Deposit is held as security, and can be forfeited for non-compliance.
Services Included & Additional Charges:
- Admission for 1 person for 3 days is included; any additional staff must purchase festival admission. Please contact Vendor Coordinator for details.
- 10’x10’ vending space; Every foot of frontage and depth over 10’ adds $25/ft – includes hitches, service area, prep area, door access, etc. Purchasing multiple spaces is permitted. For example: 15’ frontage X 20’ depth is: $380 (10×10 base fee) + $125 (frontage) + $250(depth) = $755
- One 20 amp single outlet electrical receptacle is included; Generators onsite are NOT permitted; pricing for other power. Only CSA certified equipment allowed;
Conditions & Vendor Requirements:
- All vendors must be present at the festival site for a mandatory meeting with our Green Team for a 30 minute Zero Waste orientation on Thursday July 30, 2020. Please see below for further information on our Zero Waste Policy.
- Each vendor must have a valid business license with the Village of Kaslo and provide a copy of the license by June 30th, 2020. Business licenses can be purchased through KJES for $10.00 + fees if required.
- $100.00 Damage Deposit + non-refundable service fee will be held by KJES until after event. Deposit must be paid by credit card. Deposits will be returned by August 20th 2020 upon successful completion of this agreement. Service fees are non-refundable.
- KJES reserves the right to inspect vendors booths for compliance in all matters relating to this agreement not limited to: Zero Waste Policy, Booth Size/Footprint and electrical usage. Any violations to the Vendor Agreement may result in withholding of damage deposit by KJES and / or removal from site.
- Each booth shall have at least one 5lb (minimum) ABC fire extinguisher.
- Vendors must supply their own hand cart for moving supplies from festival parking areas to vendor booth. Vehicles cannot drive on site.
- Festival Hours of Operation: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00am – 11:00pm. You must be open the entire duration of these hours, all three days.
- Payment of Vendor Fees is due upon Application. No Application is considered without pre-payment. Unsuccessful applications will be refunded by June 7th 2020.
- No smoking in vending or food areas – note our festival site is a non-smoking event.
- There is no refund of Vendor Fees for successful applicants after approval.
Health & Safety Requirements:
- When set up is complete, please contact the Vendor Coordinator for inspection, a checklist will be completed and signed by the vendor for our files.
- VENDORS MUST CHECK-IN WITH VENDOR COORDINATOR BEFORE GOING ON-SITE OR SETTING UP;
- VENDORS MUST LOAD IN AT THEIR ASSIGNED TIME on Thursday July 30th 2020 between 8AM TO 8PM
- Site locations for booths will be maximum 10-ft frontage by 10-ft deep, unless prior arrangements are made (additional fees apply).
- All booths MUST be set up and ready to go by 10:00am on Friday. No vehicles on site after 10pm Thursday. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Vehicles are permitted to park in the festival parking areas for supply drop-off each morning from 7am – 9am. Parking is very limited. VEHICLES CANNOT DRIVE ON SITE. ALL vehicles must be CLEAR FROM THE PARKING LOT by 9am. NO exceptions
- Vendors are responsible for their own: camping, parking, shelters, tables, chairs and other required equipment/materials. KJES is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen, broken or otherwise misplaced.
- Vendors agree to not hold KJES responsible for any loss of business that might occur due to unforeseen circumstances, cancellations, or changes to the event.
- Security Guidelines: Each Vendor is responsible for their products and possessions left on site. Vendors will not leave cash on site overnight. KJES does not provide overnight Vendor security; please discuss your needs with the Vendor Coordinator. It is strongly suggested that your booth be securely “locked” for overnight.
- VEHICLES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE SITE AFTER 10PM THURSDAY JULY 30th
- Loading and unloading before and after the event by arrangement with Vendor Coordinator only.
- THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE ON FESTIVAL SITE OR KASLO BAY PARK ROAD. Vendors will have to park at their campsite or make alternate arrangements.
- Vendors are required to supply and maintain at least one garbage container, one container for returnables and one container for food composting one container for paper in their booth. KJES will inspect and collect all waste from your booth throughout the weekend. Vendors not abiding by the Zero Waste Policy will risk losing their damage deposit.
- Vendors are responsible for separating and labelling appropriately: garbage, food compost, recycling. Do not use on-site festival waste stations.
- Deadline for removal of all goods from site is Monday August 3rd at 5pm.
- All vendors must be “Bear Aware” and keep booth and area secure, clean and free of attractants.
Zero Waste Policy:
Our goal is to eliminate garbage going into landfills! We need your help!
The Kaslo Jazz Etc. Festival has created a Zero Waste Policy to facilitate a Green Festival! Please thoroughly read and sign the Policy and send it to the KJEF by June 30th, 2020.
Link to Zero Waste Policy: https://kaslojazzfest.com/zero-waste-policy/
This Zero Waste Policy is MANDATORY for all vendors at KJEF. Vendors are required to comply to all policy instructions clearly and thoroughly for the entirety of the festival.
Vendors who fail to comply with this Zero Waste Policy will lose their damage deposit and not be considered for future events.
Documents to send to KJEF:
|Pre-Payment of FULL Vendor Fee (paid online)
|Damage deposit (paid online)
|Copy of Zero Waste Agreement
|Payment of additional charges if applicable