2019 N.P.O./Charitable Society Vendor Booth
$175.00 + GST/Service Fee
Please note: Camping is NOT included in Vendor Fee. Please purchase Camping Pass separately (if required) here: Camping and Accommodations Page Jazzlo Bay Campground is highly recommended for vendors as it is just above the festival grounds. Limited spaces available!
PRE-PAYMENT IS DUE UPON APPLICATION. PLEASE PAY HERE:
2019 Kaslo Jazz Etc. Festival Vendor Payment
- Completed Online Vendor Application Form
- Pre-Payment of Vendor Fee online
- Damage Deposit of $100.00 Cash or Credit online
This VENDOR BOOTH INFO PACKAGE constitutes an AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE with KJES
By submitting an application you agree to conform to all the conditions and acknowledge that the Damage Deposit is held as security, and can be forfeited for non-compliance.
Services Included & Additional Charges:
- Admission for 2 staff persons for 3 days is included;
- all additional staff over 2 must purchase festival admission. Please contact Vendor Coordinator for details.
- 10’x10’ vending space; Every foot of frontage and depth over 10’ adds $25/ft – includes hitches, service area, prep area, door access, etc. Purchasing multiple spaces is permitted.
- For example: 15’ frontage X 20’ depth is: $525 plus taxes (10×10 base fee) + $125(frontage) + $250(depth) = $900
- One 20 amp single electrical receptacle is included;
- $50/additional 20 amp single receptacle (select in application)
- Generators onsite are NOT permitted; pricing for other power
o Only CSA certified equipment allowed;
Conditions & Vendor Requirements:
- All vendors must be present at the festival site for a mandatory meeting with our Green Team for a 30 minute Zero Waste orientation on Thursday August 1, 2019. Details to come. Please see below for further information on our Zero Waste Policy.
- $100.00 Damage Deposit will be held by KJES until after event. Deposit can be credit card or cash in office. Cash deposits will be returned August 20th upon successful completion of this agreement.
- Each booth shall have at least one 5lb (minimum) ABC fire extinguisher.
- Festival Hours of Operation: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00am – 11:00pm.
- Deadline for Application is May 15th, 2019. Completed applications will be notified of decision by May 31st, 2019.
- Payment of Vendor Fees is due upon Application. No Application is considered without pre-payment. Unsuccessful applications will be refunded by June 7th 2019.
- No smoking in vending or food areas – note our festival site is a non-smoking event.
- There is no refund of Vendor Fees for successful applicants after approval.
- VENDORS MUST CHECK-IN WITH VENDOR COORDINATOR BEFORE GOING ON-SITE OR SETTING UP;
- VENDORS MUST LOAD IN AT THEIR ASSIGNED TIME on Thursday August 1st 2019 between 8AM TO 8PM
- Site locations for booths will be maximum 10-ft frontage by 10-ft deep, unless prior arrangements are made (additional fees apply).
- All booths MUST be set up and ready to go by 10:00am on Friday. No vehicles on site after 10pm Thursday. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Vendors are responsible for their own: camping, parking, shelters, tables, chairs and other required equipment/materials
- Security Guidelines: Each Vendor is responsible for their products and possessions left on site. Vendors will not leave cash on site overnight. KJES does not provide overnight Vendor security; please discuss your needs with the Vendor Coordinator. It is strongly suggested that your booth be securely “locked” for overnight.
- VEHICLES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE SITE AFTER 10PM THURSDAY AUGUST 1st
- Loading and unloading before and after the event by arrangement with Vendor Coordinator only.
- THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE ON FESTIVAL SITE OR KASLO BAY PARK ROAD. Vendors will have to park at their camp site or make alternate arrangements.
- Vendors are required to supply and maintain at least one garbage container, one container for returnables and one container for food composting one container for paper in their booth. KJES will inspect and collect all waste from your booth throughout the weekend. Vendors not abiding by the Zero Waste Policy will risk losing their damage deposit. Vendors are responsible for separating and labelling appropriately: garbage, food compost, recycling. Do not use on-site festival waste stations.
- Deadline for removal of all goods from site is Monday August 5th at 12pm.
- All vendors must be “Bear Aware” and keep booth and area secure, clean and free of attractants.
Zero Waste Policy:
Our goal is to eliminate garbage going into landfills! We need your help!
The Kaslo Jazz Etc. Festival has created a Zero Waste Policy to facilitate a Green Festival! Please thoroughly read and sign the Policy and send it to the KJEF by June 14th, 2019.
Link to Zero Waste Policy: https://kaslojazzfest.com/zero-waste-policy/
This Zero Waste Policy is MANDATORY for all vendors at KJEF. Vendors are required to comply to all policy instructions clearly and thoroughly for the entirety of the festival.
Vendors who fail to comply with this Zero Waste Policy will lose their damage deposit and not be considered for future events.
- Sell items at the event in packaging that can be recycled or composted. Reduce use of disposables wherever possible.
- Please DO NOT sell items packaged in non-recyclable or non-compostable materials, for example: Polystyrene, Glass (for safety reasons), and Waxed cardboard. Recyclable plastic in our area are numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 & 7.
- Eliminate unnecessary waste items, over-packaging & products that are over-packaged. Reduce the use of plastic and plastic bags.
- Correctly sort and dispose of waste, recyclables, and compostable at the event.
- Rinse clean all recyclable containers used in food preparation and use blue or clear bags for collection.
- Bring goods into the festival in cardboard or reusable boxes/containers.
The KJEF Thank you for your cooperation!
Documents to send to KJEF:
|Pre-Payment of FULL Vendor Fee (paid online)
|Damage deposit (paid online)
|Copy of Zero Waste Agreement
|Payment of additional charges if applicable